This role would suit an experienced Fund Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will be IAB qualified or part CAT/AAT (or equivalent) or qualified through experience with an understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP. Experience in a Funds service environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Key duties will include:
- Bookkeeping across the client base to ensure all bookkeeping is ‘Live’ where possible
- Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations across the client base in accordance with agreed procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for all entities under administration in accordance with accounting standards (training will be provided)
- Assisting in the set up of new client entities on the relevant system
- Assist with the development and maintenance of procedures, client key operational documents.