- The role will involve the development of skills and knowledge of CDD and new business take on procedures, including:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of the different areas within the company – Private Equity, Real Estate and Corporate.
- Attending regular meetings with these teams to ensure close working relationships are maintained.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Handbook for the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism issued by JFSC, GFSC and JMLSG as well as related legislation.
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities (i.e. companies, trusts, limited partnerships etc.)
Posted: Mar 2019