- During this contract you will assist in ensuring that all client data is managed, used and controlled effectively and appropriately for purpose.
- Provide coaching and training to team members and the wider business as required.
- Act as a point of escalation for issue management, dispute resolution and validation of non routine enquires
- Exercise discretion to refer issues up to the Manager of Data Control & Standards as required in order to maintain quality and effectiveness of the service provided.
- You will need a good understanding of the regulatory environment within which WMI operates and experience of reviewing and validating KYC/CDD documentation in accordance with approved CDD policies.
Posted: Jul 2019