We are seeking a SQL Engineer to join the IT department of our client. The main purpose of the role is to work with the Data Team, providing support to the Business System Team on various tasks.
Key duties will include:
- Develop and maintain T-SQL stored-procedures, functions, merge blocks or adequate T-SQL codes parts
- Discover, pull and aggregate data from various operatives systems
- Create and maintain views from various data sources located in the company
- Elaborate ETL workflows in Integration Services, Alteryx or RED Wherescape software
- Create one-time data extraction from various databases for Business units
- At ease with data import / export procedures, participate to large data migration projects
- Interest in participating in MDM and Business units data storage projects
The Microsoft Certification (70-461) Querying Microsoft SQL Server would be advantageous, however work experience with MS SQL would be a primary prerequisite.