This role would suit a part qualified/ near qualified Accountant with proven experience in this field. The role involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Family Office, Client Support team Accounting and Investment Administration Team, Directors/Managers of Family Office and various internal/external business contacts.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring transactions are recorded following the minutes and agreements signed by Trustees/Directors
- The preparation of financial reports including financial statements, investment reporting, management reporting, tax reporting and other financial analyses within strict deadlines
- Ensuring that all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Arranging payments with straight through processing of accounting treatment as well as the following up on the execution of the transaction
- Reviewing the automated entries on our core bank accounts and ensuring the accounting is correct and also clearing any rejected entries on a weekly basis.